Saturday, August 8, 2009

TESL update


Just so you know things are starting to change in my day to day life. More people are coming to take the English exam and so some days I can't do what the others are doing - go to the beach, go to the worksite (don't feel too left out on that one:), which means I don't get to hang out with the teams as much as I would like. But I am excited to see some movement as far as the English class goes. YES, He has been teaching me PATIENCE through all this! I talked with Rachel (the Gabonese English teacher who will be assisting me), she will be the constant as new interns come to teach the course. I'm planning to get together with her this week to plan the first class! I have 16 people for level one, 11 for level two and only four for level three. We're hoping to have 10-12 people per class so we'll call all the people for level one and hopefully 10-12 people will be able to come at the scheduled time. Here's a picture of the book for level one.


No comments:

Post a Comment