Saturday, August 8, 2009

I love you...

My new favorite verse... or at least one that I really like and am trying to memorize.

1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Just want to let you know that I really appreciate all the fellowship with the Spirit that I get from the other side of the ocean!! Thank you to all who comment, send me emails, fb, etc...
I love you and miss you!!
leannie

No comments:

Post a Comment