Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Remember the pizza demonstration?

The ladies in my church asked me to come and show them how to make pizza... here are some pictures from that experience...


Mama Collette (my pastor's wife) is putting the toppings on. Notice the toppings for this pizza are ham and pineapple - yes I taught them how to make a Hawaiian pizza! I also taught them a few of my other favorites as well. Jeanne you would be proud, we made a mushroom and olive pizza! There is no pepperoni here so you have to figure out other toppings.




Here is one of the other Mamas showing off the basil and tomato pizza.
I love candid shots and this is the reason why, you can get the smiles and laughter you don't see in a posed picture. They don't tend to smile much in photos so I always say "sourire". I don't even know the name of this lady, but I just loved this photo and wanted to share it!
This pizza I let the ladies choose which toppings they wanted to put on. Notice the fridge in the background... in the living room where we did the demonstration. The kitchen was a much smaller room that didn't have a light, running water, or a sink - just a gas oven with a few pots and pans around. When I asked to wash my hands she poured some water in a pot and handed me a bar of soap. It's weird all the things you get used to... but there is always more than one way to do something and usually they know another way!

1 comment:

  1. BEllacinos pizza and grinders offers Buy one get one pizza free and you can also grab printable coupon for this at www.clickmycoupon.com

    ReplyDelete