Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Up late but sooo worth it!

So it is 12:30am and I'm up, and probably will be for at least another hour until my heartbeat slows down. I'm pretty pumped! It used to be that my favorite Awana night was pajama night, but I think I might have to change. Yep - tonight was "Leanne night", and now that I think of it I was actually in my pajamas for Leanne night so it definitely is my new favorite night! Kate had made a sticker from this photo for all the kids to wear - how cute is that! The only thing that stinks about Leanne night is that I'm not physically at Awana. But they did a great job of making me feel like I was! When we were saying the pledges she moved the computer a couple times so that I would be facing the correct flag (so cute! made me giggle!). I got to see all the kids, say hi, speak a little French, answer a few questions, and see how they have changed! Oh how I love and miss them! It was also great to speak to the rest of my church family!! I miss my Whiteville family!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne:

    I posted some photos and a video of that night on the church web site so you can see what it looked like on the other side.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cracking me up because you were laughing during the pledges...wasn't sure why you were. I just thought you were being typical Leanne! Now I know why. (actually, that is being typical Leanne!!!)

    ReplyDelete