Monday, September 7, 2009

Field Forum

Thought I'd show some glimpses of our week...



This is our group photo... the silly one






This is the hotel where we had the conference.







They didn't have a meeting room, so we came up with our own... we affectionately called it the tabernacle




Each missionary gave their "short story" - kind of a report of the last year and what is going on in their life and ministry. I got the chance to give my short story and give them a little background... notice Joanna on the left with her hands up, I think she was identifying with me at this point ... I mentioned that I was an organized person and liked planning... she is a civil engineer.



Lisa Nicky praying for me after my short story.









Melody taught us line dancing!!!








A great time was had by all... it was a really great field forum... Dave Thompson (Field Director) said that in the past these have been more like business meetings. This year's did have business, but it was well mixed with each person's short story, Ralph Trainer's messages, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment