Friday, June 5, 2009

Intern Adventure

For those of you that don't know I'm lazy... it's what makes me a great industrial engr - figure out an easier way to do something! Anyways, Zach has written a great narrative about what happened last night so I'm just going to point you to it. Gabon '09 Oh Friday Nights in Gabon (on the right is a link)

Tim & Meredith had a night out so we went out... when the cat's away the mouse will play (except when Gentile [our cat] catches you and eats you - also happened today).
Only a few things I would like to add to Zach's chronicle (as he calls it)...
2000-3000 CFA is about $5-6
I think Zach meant to say he was sitting on the gear shift and he could either move into Yoann's lap or come to the back to sit with the girls... you will read about his decision in his blog... check it out!!

Non-related... I'm starting to think in French... today I was talking to someone on skype and had to think what a reunion de jeuness was in English (youth meeting). She also mentioned some thing sad and I thought "C'est triste". But I still can't understand 80% of what they say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment