Saturday, June 20, 2009

Everyones here!

So now we have all of the interns... there are nine of us so it's pretty packed around our dining table, but we like it that way! We've been busy getting the addition ready for the teams that are coming in 7 days! We've got one more big room to paint and some bunk beds to build. See some of the pictures on the Brokopp's personal photo's page for April 2009.

http://web.me.com/brokopptm/Site/bonjour.html

I am supposed to be helping them paint the last room, but instead I am inside with a guy taking an English test. He's the second guy I've had come take the test, but I have three more scheduled tomorrow. We had a Gabonese English teacher call the people who said they were interested so things should be picking up here. They also announced it in church yesterday and a bunch of people came up to Tim after church, so hopefully we'll have a class soon. First things first though, we have the students come over and take a test to tell us which level each student should be in (for our curriculum there are five levels). Once we have around 10 people for a level we will start a class... could be next week, but could also be in three months. Patience... still learning patience :)

Ok since I've started this blog I've had three more girls show up to take the exam.

2 comments: