Thursday, April 2, 2009

THANK YOU!

The truth is I'm not good at thank you's... I rarely send out thank you cards, and now I'm overwhelmed, there are so many people I want to thank!!! If you're reading this, you are probably one of those people. Thank you!
I am moved by the love, encouragement, and support I have received. The neat thing is that it has been such a range of gifts and support...

Prayer - I can't begin to count how many people are praying for me: from the girls and boys who pray for giant ants not to bite me to Ms. Joyce and the ladies who faithfully pray every Tuesday. Please continue to pray for me!

Financial - Ok so I never expected people to support me financially in this endeavor, but it has been a huge blessing: from my friend who is saving change for me to those who have given generously (hey that rhymed!)

Gifts - Water bottles, gifts for the children here, an ipod, books, and more! I'm all about practical and these gifts have helped others and me: physically, spiritually, and mentally.

Support and encouragement - Notes to open on the plane, emails, facebook posts, etc. These really mean a lot to me... they help me keep in touch with the people I miss and remind me that I am loved!!

THANK YOU for everything you have done and given me!!!
I love you!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment