Saturday, March 31, 2012

United States of America

I was there for a few weeks...
It started from an Envision conference in LA.
But I extended my time a little and visited home... my friends and family.
It was hard being home and realizing what I am missing.
But it was good to catch up with people... hear what's going on in their lives.
It was also great because you get to hear people's prayers.  People don't usually send me their prayer requests.  Maybe cause I'm not the greatest prayer warrior there is, but I've been doing a lot better especially when I get to hear their heart prayers, their struggles.
Also I learned in LA that I need to be posting at least one day a week.  Any votes on which day it should be?  I will probably be cheating to some extent and writing them ahead of time and just having them post on the correct day!  I probably shouldn't have told you that.  Oh well.
Diane and me... she does our financial stuff.
It was great to meet people that I work with on a daily basis, but had never actually met in person!

Hannah's great grandaddy was Warren Hull... you guessed it the original Green Hornet!  We were all pretty excited to get to see one of his two stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment