Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spoiled

I know I am spoiled by my earthly parents but sometimes I also feel spoiled by my heavenly Father. The Sunday night before last I was talking to my friend Kate and we were talking about the movie Blue Like Jazz which is coming out in April. I mentioned wanting to see it but recognized that I would probably have to wait till it was out on itunes where we could rent it. The next day Kate got an email invite to go see a preview of the movie either in Greeville, SC or in Raleigh. Amazing! We ended up going to the Raleigh preview last Monday night! How cool is that?! Today I was driving back up to Raleigh and stopped for lunch at a sheets. I had $3.00 in my wallet, but I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy lunch for three dollars (and those of you that have seen me eat know why). But I had plastic so I wasn't too worried. I went into Sheetz and finally decided on two hot dogs and fries when a woman comes up beside me and gives me two coupons - one for fries and one for a smoothy! My bill was supposed to be $6.46 and it ended up at $2.92! Amazed again! I paid with my cash!

3 comments:

  1. Totally spoiled... I agree. I've been meaning to bring this up with you, but... since you've had your own epiphany, I can save my breath. HA! See you in a couple of days! Steve

    ps. How 'bout you post a review of "B like J"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled kinda like when we had our traveling chucks adventure! Our God loves us with an everlasting love that spills out all over the place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha YES!! love it when that happens! those are moments when you need a happy dance :D

    ReplyDelete