Friday, October 12, 2012

Not done yet...


Just so you know i am not done yet with this blog.  
I landed on US soil last week and will be trying to figure out the next step in my life.
But i have so many photos and things that i still want to share from my life in Gabon.  I am pretty sure that future blogs will not be in any kind of order, but really as memories occur to me or i scroll back through pictures.
So far i still feel a bit numb, especially since i have hit the ground running since i got back.  I miss Gabon and the people that i became attached to there.  But as one of our interns quoted Dr. Seuss "Don't cry because it is over, but smile because it happened". 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your ministry in Gabon. Blessings as you adjust to America and also as you figure out your next step!

    ReplyDelete