Friday, May 4, 2012

two for one

I know this is strange... two posts in one day.  But I was doing a little house cleaning of my website.  Yes Jeanne I took off your blog, because you hadn't posted in a loooong time!  I can't believe your mother puts up with that!
Anyway, I added a few new links... a blog I follow, OUR NEW WEBSITE!!, and a website from Envision Dominican Republic (they actually post everyday! ... and don't even think about it, I'm doing good to post once a week!).  The Kieviet family is a Dutch couple that we met down in Bongolo, but is leaving this week to head to Senegal.  We spent a week with them down in Bongolo mid-March, and it is amazing to me how different our two cultures are!
And I actually tweeted for the first time today!  Put that on the website too... not that I will tweet much, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment