Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Home

Christie in foreground, Andrew her oldest next, and then her hubby Chad 
I recently came to the states to help my momma, who by the way is doing great!!
But while I was there I stayed a little with Christie, my sister, and the rest with my dad.  I went to Christie's son Caleb's soccer game.
Caleb throwing the ball in

Caleb going up against the other team!  Go Caleb!  

Trying it left-handed
I also found out that my dad is playing in a softball league!  I think it is an over 60s league.  He is the fastest runner on the team, thanks to his jogging most days.  He also claimed that he couldn't hit the ball, but proved himself wrong by hitting it twice.  First left-handed and second right-handed!!  He got on base both times and ran home once!
Hitting right-handed which is how he writes

He would be the blur in the middle of the picture!

1 comment:

  1. hi leanne!
    great update! so glad to hear your mom's doing well, and that you got to spend some good time with your family. <3
    does this mean you're back in gabon? i know you've been missed!
    with love & prayers - joy

    ReplyDelete