Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fruits

We've got 5 of these little guys

 Just thought I would share some pictures of the things growing in our yard!!!  And some recent thoughts...
For those of you, like me, who have never seen a pineapple plant!

Our mango tree is full of mangoes!  They'll be hitting the metal roof soon... and making it sound like someone just got shot!
Lately I've had a bad attitude... just a bit stressed out with all the things that need to be accomplished.  Will talk more about that later when we get the ball rolling (suspense is killing you isn't it?).
Anyway... I've been wishing for more fruits of the Spirit (kindness, gentleness, patience, etc.).  But they are not fruits of Leanne... things that I can work up and make happen... they are fruits of the Spirit living within me.
Please pray that I would let the Spirit grow inside me... water it with the Word, sit before the Son, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Bad attitude!?! What bad attitude!?! Leanne... seriously... you're going to have to work much harder at expressing this bad attitude thing. I'll give you some tips when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if the mango sound any different than the avocados did hitting the roof:)

    ReplyDelete