Tuesday, October 11, 2011

6th sense?

2009 birthday... no I did not wear that shirt with the skirt
 My fashion sense is not my strongest sense… probably more like taste or touch.  I would describe myself as more of a lands end, ll bean fashion type.  When I lived in Whiteville I had people that would help me with my wardrobe choices.  One night before I was heading to a wedding in California Meg, Alice, and Kate did a “what not to wear” for me in my living room!


2011 birthday... new shoes and new haircut too!


They will be happy to know that I now have people that help me with my wardrobe here in Gabon.  Hannah has the most influence since she lives with me and can always say… “is that what you are wearing?”.  But Mama Jeanine will also make her opinion known… usually by saying how nice I look – whenever I wear a nice outfit or skirt!

The other ladies that help me with my wardrobe choices are Alace and her daughter Megan.  Hannah, Alace, and Megan all have that design/creative/artistic sense that I greatly appreciate! 
So this year Alace and Megan gave me a skirt and a matching clutch… (which was actually perfect because the zipper had just busted a few days before on the clutch I used to use!)
But looking through some pictures I realized that in 2009 when I was here they also gave me a skirt and purse for my birthday! 
Thank you guys for my gifts and thanks to Joanna for my new haircut!

4 comments:

  1. It was your birthday??!

    oh my goodness!! I can't believe I didn't know! :( :( :(

    but you look super cute in the second picture. :) and the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, what you don't know is that I picked out the skirt and clutch and Megan and Alace simply took all the credit!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the new hairdo! Wishing GREATLY that I was packing myself in the suitcase that is soon to be heading your way...

    ReplyDelete