Monday, May 16, 2011

Other's blogs

So I opened my blog this morning... not so much to write on it, sorry.  But to look at the blogs that I follow (see list on the right, scroll down a bit).  I found that everybody, or almost everybody - but I'm not mentioning any names... Jeanne, has updated their blog!
I am very proud of all of them... but I am especially proud of Alace because she has started writing again, and she is a fabulous writer!  I keep encouraging her to write a book... I'm waiting.  Anyway, on her blog she writes about dancing, but she didn't include any pictures - what was she thinking??!!!  So I decided to post a picture of her (on the right) dancing with the birthday girl - Hannah!  You can thank me later Alace!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leanne! I would love copies of your photos from that night! And to think we have another OSPAC party to look forward to on Saturday night!!

    ReplyDelete