Tuesday, May 24, 2011

news update...

Olivia left me... ok us, and she was scheduled to go, but she did spend three months with us... so we were a little attached to her!  I have added her blog on my list to the right.

Rose... a friend from Whiteville is moving to Uganda for a year!!  So excited for her... I added her blog on my list as well. 

We received a care package!  From our first team... do you remember me telling you about that group of guys?  Well they sent us a package with muffin mixes, a drill!!, a digital photo frame!! w/ a 16GB card!!, and a bunch of other things... can you say Christmas??  They also sent a devotional book with their picture taped to the inside covers!  Great idea!  We love it - Thank you FAC!!!

3 comments:

  1. BEST TEAM OF 12 GUYS EVER!!!

    I love you, Leanne! And I love your blog. Write more and more for me to know what is happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! thanks Leanne! love you! (can you tell i'm excited by all the exclamation marks!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I loved that group of guys!!!

    ReplyDelete