Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Adventure

So for those of you who still check this site...

Since Africa I've been wandering the countryside staying with friends and family (usually for less than a week - trying not to outstay my welcome). A huge thank you to those who have housed and fed me!!! I helped a friend of mine with her business for the month of July, but have not obtained a permanent full-time job as of yet. This has turned out to be a blessing!

Because of this blessing I have the freedom to pretty much go wherever I can afford to - last weekend it was to DC to visit a college friend of mine. This week I'm up in Vermont, and I might like it so much I stay for awhile.

A dear friend of mine has recently been been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. So I am going to crash with her family for awhile till I wear out my welcome here. Please pray for her and her family! If you would like more information you can visit...


Here's a picture of her climbing a hemlock tree a few years ago... now she's doing a different form of climbing - please be praying for her strength and endurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment