Thursday, July 16, 2009

Making pizza

I was so excited last Sunday when Mama Vivian and Mama Collette asked me to come to the ladies group and teach them how to make pizza… yeah, might not seem like much, but I get excited for any opportunity to hang out with them and build relationships.

Tim was telling us last night during a debrief that building relationships is more important to the Gabonese then getting the job done... not that way in the US.

Please continue to pray for how I fit into the body that is the Rougier church... haven't really figured out which body part I'm supposed to be yet.

But in addition to hanging out with the ladies I also need to figure out how to buy the food. Since we have teams here right now; I will ask either our neighbor (Chou Chou) or one of the kids at church to help me take a taxi to Mbolo (grocery store).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, having Mama Rita as a neighbor must have been a good thing! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I have been enabled (since Kate has taught me how to post comments). :)

    ReplyDelete