Friday, July 3, 2009

Another plug...

Reading a book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan... here's an excerpt:

"Now I am a husband, a father of four, and the pastor of a church in Southern California. Until just a few years ago I was quite happy with how God was working in me and in the church. Then God began changing my heart. This took place largely during the times I spent reading His Word. The conviction I felt through the teachings of Scripture, coupled with several experiences in third-world countries, changed everything. Some serious paradigm shattering happened in my life and consequently in our church."
"The result is that I've never felt more alive, and neither has Cornerstone Church. It's exhilarating to be part of a group of believers who are willing to think biblically rather than conventionally, to be part of a body where radical living is becoming the norm."

I know what you all are thinking, and yes Gabon does count as a third-world country... so come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment