Thursday, February 12, 2009

March 20th

You'll be rid of me by March 20th (or about then) - still haven't made the travel arrangements but that is the target date.

ps. Hasn't really occurred to me till this point to write something other than facts, but I just had this feeling today so I thought I would share it. Despite the warnings about AIDS and the Gaboon Viper, I'm starting to get excited about it!!! I was like wow - I'll be going to Africa in a little over a month!

Here is an excerpt from an email from Meredith...
Yes, you will be living with us, but you'll be living upstairs. Our house has two levels (it's really two houses on top of each other that are identical in layout), we live on the bottom, and the top is where we house the teams and most of the other guests that come through here. You'll have the "master bedroom" upstairs that has it's own bathroom, so that'll be nice. You'll have your own kitchen to cook meals, etc..., but I'm sure we'll be eating a lot together anyway given the living situation.... it's a really nice house, I think you'll be surprised -- God's really blessed us!

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time in Africa! That is very exciting! I am glad that everything worked out with selling your house.

    ReplyDelete