Friday, February 27, 2009

An itinerary...

So far this is my itinerary... it may vary if I do one-way versus round-trip.

MON 23MAR RALEIGH DURHAM NC WASHINGTON DC DURATION 1:12
MON 23MAR WASHINGTON DC JOHANNESBURG ZA DURATION 15:20
WED 25MAR JOHANNESBURG ZA LIBREVILLE GA DURATION 4:55

I'll be spending the night in Johannesburg. I asked the lady about booking a hotel and she said normally people stay at guest houses. So I've contacted Tim to see who we know down there.

People have been asking me are you excited/nervous yet?
I've had moments of excitement, but so far I don't think it's really hit me yet. It's still a little far off... even though it's less than a month!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've been to Johannesburg on a mission trip. Very cool! We stayed in people's houses too. It was really neat to talk to them about the culture and the similarities to ours.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be coming soon now....
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete