Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas


Christmas is difficult when you miss your family and friends.
But hanging with the Straw family helped to ease the pain.
I did get to talk to my family over Christmas... which was GREAT!  The skype connection on Christmas day was fantastic - no delay!!



I like giving gifts when I know that it is going to make that person smile.

Megan is a gift giver... she loves to give.  I loved watching her give... she's showing her dad the backpack she gave him.

Hannah and I gave Joe a wallet with our picture in it!  We had the picture taken down the street and the guy took a toilet paper roll and took our picture through that to give it an effect... the effect it had on us was laughter!




Sam got a tattoo sleeve!

1 comment:

  1. even without the snow I bet it was a jolly place to be for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete