Saturday, January 2, 2010

15 minutes of fame

Check me out on Steve's website! I got to be part of the first flight to Bongolo!

I was excited, but I did feel a little bad... here I am the new girl, and there are people like Dave & Becky Thompson, Tim & Meredith, etc. who have been waiting for this plane for years!!

But despite this feeling I was able to enjoy myself on the short flight! I recover quickly :)


Apparently you have to push the plane out of the hanger a little before you start the propeller... this is Alace (Steve on the other side) pushing the plane - she is really strong!!











One good thing about flying private planes is the security isn't quite as tight :)













When we arrived at Bongolo a crowd was watching the skies, and ready to welcome us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment